Need help with veggies!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Erniescool, Apr 30, 2017.

1. How's it going guys.. Heavy wind has hit southern California and my veg plants are dropping bad.. these pictures are taking the day after .. i am using the natural sunlight to grow my veggies .. whats the best advice to make these bitches listen to me to get growing again.. I potted the seed on April 4 it has been 3 weeks now and this is the result .. need help with the next step and when to transplant these ladies

Attached Files:

2. They look fine.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. When should I transplant ?? At 4 weeks.. when the stem is hardened?

4. When should I transplant for a bigger pot so they don't get root bound?

5. now it looks like aince dont even have the pots full

6. Yeah your right bro.. tonite then transplant time

7. i start in rapid rooters and straight into final destination. then takes away possible transplant shock

8. What's
    that's good advice.. I am going to buy a smart pot at Walmart.. is it a big yield difference from 3gallon pot to 5 or even 7 gallon pot. Size?

9. Do you recommend smart fabric pots

10. i heard good things about them. i have an autopot system so havent used them yet. but i did buy a 15g smart pot to use in a no-till im starting. coild get a 5 pack for not too much on amazon. bigger pot size usually can grow a bigger plant. depends on your space 20170429_194648.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. add a cfl or 2 close to sun down if you can since its not up to 16hr daylight yet

12. Im in a 10 gal smart pot love them!!! best investment you can make in growing cannabis IMG_1332.JPG IMG_1334.JPG

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. You know when it hits 16 hour days?

14. you could google it usually end may early june i think

• Like Like x 1
  15. Very good info thanks bud.. how many hours should i put the cfl light on for until it hits 16 hour days?

16. 2 hours- 4 hours?

17. you could keep it on it till sin comes up in veg wont hurt it. just keep it 2-4 inch from the plant. which is y i said may need a few. socket splitter 2 dollars and your 2 cfl bulbs. highest actual watts you can get will keep it from flowerimg early and will grow faster

18. the sun not sin. my fingers dont like my phone lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. power of cfls. probably loke 3 weeks like yours

Attached Files:

20. every few wks but make sure ur letting her grow (root wise and node wise like every 4/5 nodes (pot up ) I like to start in solo cup for about 3 wks then 1 gal or even less just to expand and fill the root zone. My plant went into flower early that's why u see the quick transplant (roots should have been covering that soil / once roots fill container and start to swirl you know u did it right bc if not plant can get shocked and die. Just think of it as a delicate process- the less you have to transplant the better bc every time u expose the "arteries/veins/ life support system- the roots!!!" So if you can start in solo cup and pot up once more to complete veg/ 3rd and last time is 3-4 gal (for me/ space is limited) then veg another few days then flip to flower and she's already comfortable in her last home. Hope that helps

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3