Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iGoHard, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I just bought a box vape and I'm wondering how long should I hold my hits in for and what is a good temp I usually do 360 any help would be great fellow blades thanks!

2. I'll be honest with you man, if it's not one of the expensive top of the line kind that Temp gauge is gonna most likely be totally bogus. Think about it, do you really think some company would put an advanced temp gauge in your little wooden box?
    Your gonna have to test, if it's black, too hot!
    If it's still green, too low!
    Good luck, man! Sorry I can't give you a real temp to try/

3. Think I read somewhere 345 is a good vape temp. Could be wrong. Hold in for bout 6 seconds, get lifted.

4. i go around 370.