Need help with Sexing...Please?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 1hujikol, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Can I get some help with these plants. I'm 51 days from seed and 4 days into flowering. My grow is in the below link. My plants are 2- 2 1/2 feet tall. Am I too early or are some of these males. I will number the pics so you can comment on them easily. Thanks:hello:
    1)
    [​IMG]
    2)
    [​IMG]
    3)
    [​IMG]
    4)
    [​IMG]
    5)
    [​IMG]
    6)
    [​IMG]
    7)
    [​IMG]
    8)
    [​IMG]
    9)
    [​IMG]
    10)
    [​IMG]
    11)
    [​IMG]
    12)
    [​IMG]
    13)
    [​IMG]
    14)
    [​IMG]
    15)
    [​IMG]
    16)
    [​IMG]

2. It's not good news.

All the clear ones i can see are male. No signs of female man.

3. looks like a sausage fest to me. i always induce flowering at 8 inches this way there is no let down when they get as big as yours

4. That's ok guys. As much as it sucks to kill something I grew from seed I truly need some space. The big mistake we made was not buying all feminised seeds to begin with. Anyways thanks for the looks. I have 35 or so left to sex so stay tuned for more pics. Feel free to check my grow journal and join my first flowering stage ever! Peace and Love, peace and Love!:D

5. I was about to say something in a attempt to make you feel better reguarding all those males but then i read that you have 35 left haha goodluck with the rest man!

6. yeah the males arent a big deal. the males grow the fastest and smell the least with the most amount of stretch. tossing those males will make u feel good.. plus 35 more to sex.. sheesh no pity for u.

7. LOL. Thanks guys. Yeah I have a total of 43 plants. Five feminised (four already showed sex) One blueberry showed and now these males. I'll post more pics tonight or in the morning.

8. wait, the second to last one looks female?

9. #9 Headstone, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009

Here's a closer look.
    IMHO, I believe it to be a Girl, but I'm not 100% sure though :)
    [​IMG]