Need help with sandblasted slide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stilgar, May 28, 2011.

1. #1 Stilgar, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    :wave:Hi guys this is my first thread YAY for me right.

Ok heres the deal I really like sanblasted/etched slides (14mm 18mm matters not). I know of a few makers but not many. Slinger, D-wreck, and elks that run. I need names of some more artists that do this kinda work 9also needs to be available online or in NC). also if you know any artists that do Tubes in that style I would also liek to know any of their names.

P.S. as a sad side note even after 6 months of research and countless hours reading you guys posts I made the typical glass rookies mistake.... I walked into my local head shop and bought a 14 inch straight tube fake Jerome baker designs water pipe.

MASTER LIST.
    Slinger
    D-wreck
    Elks that run
    EFS
    Steve gleb
    BLUE
    lil'b
    DOC (seen a few examples doesnt do it often it seems)
    Pakoh (older work not known to do it recently)

2. You named the main ones, i have a sandblaster and vinyl cutter, i should try one some day. Other then that i would go on tokecity to the glassblowing section and try to find someone on there who does it, probly could get a custom one too

3. @smiley WOW nice to have a glass maker like you be the first to respond and thanks for the info.

@puppies wow amazing EFS is awesome thank you so much for that. I love his work know of any prices on those or places I can pick them up online bar the link you gave me.

4. His prices are really good. Not sure exactly how much on the blasted stuff though. The easiest(and only I think?) way to buy from him is to email him and let him know what you're looking for!

5. OMG OMG OMG I didn't realize smileyagent was Apix design!!!!
    your making my 29mm pillbottle ashcatcher and dowstem along with other assorted goodies. We are not worthy, we are not Worthy,
    and omg if you have the tools to make a slide like I'm looking for you gotta let me get the prototype daaaawwwwwg. Anyways just had to go fan boy their a minute. I'm so hammered and so happy right now lol.

6. ok guys just wanted to update I found a few more artists Blue, steve gleb, lil'b, DOC (he does some but I haven't seen many examples). Im gonna edit a list on the top post so if anybody else is asking this same question they will find a list at the top page (allways nice I hate reading a million pages on a thread just to get to the info I'm looking for.

7. PaKoH has sandblast slides in the past, not so much so now a days.

8. thank you good sir adding it to the master list :D