Need help with ROOR...PICS included

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hash Oil, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I just spent 350 bucks on a new roor, at a headshop in ann arbor mi. After looking around and trying to confirm can someone on here tell me if its real. I was on the roor website and could not find any bent neck roors so i am a little bit worried. Let me know if you need more pics. Here they are:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks pretty real to me. Does it have a NE or Natural Expansion sticker on it anywhere?

3. I dont see NE and never saw any stickers on it. Whats it mean?

4. im no pro but that looks real to me...damn good sig if its a fake

5. apparently, its the studio blowing the new influx of .us RooRs

6. Yeah they have these on ALT.

7. It's real. Got it at 42 didn't ya?

8. haha ya got it at 42. you got a roor from there?

9. I don't think 42 would sell fakes...

10. I bought my first RooR there about a year and ago or so, and it was authentic.

Also got my US Tubes tube from there
    :smoke:

11. i wish i knew what thickness it is...they seemed pretty clueless at 42 tbh. Guy said 5mm but clearly wasnt sure.

12. Definitely 5mm, if it was 7mm you would know it.

13. Not personally (my piece from there was broken), but a friend has a lot of stuff from there. I think the only roor piece he has though is the steamroller (the big one, not the little dinky roor steamrollers). Was only $100 or so, great deal, but most of their stuff is a little pricey.

14. i can only assume you went to 42 degrees in ann arbor, if this is correct, yes..your roor is real. 42 degrees is the best headshop in michigan

15. Those are the new .us pieces. They have them on ALT and some even have crown mouthpieces.