Need help with pots, have to stop using beds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Elvis, May 28, 2003.

1. There was a new law passed today that anyone cought growing over 50 plants gets a min 14month jail time!!! Ouch!!
    I was using beds and I had my 200 kids on order but I changed the order to 50 and I'm going to give pots a try.
    Can anyone give me some quick pointers as to how many lights per pots??? where in lights should be vs where the pots are??? Thanks

2. There was a new law passed today that anyone cought growing over 50 plants gets a min 14month jail time!!! Ouch!!
    I was using beds and I had my 200 kids on order but I changed the order to 50 and I'm going to give pots a try.
    Can anyone give me some quick pointers as to how many lights per pots??? where in lights should be vs where the pots are??? Thanks

Elvis you don't have to post the same question in two different forums~vatoloco

3. i would use grow bags from the local hydro store you can put omre in the same space.

4. Whereabouts do you live Elvis? Meaning what country.

5. I hope this helps,

1 gal soil per ft of growth.
    1 sq ft per plant
    3000 lumens per plant min.
    light height depends on type of light and output

6. Generally for SOG it's a plant per square foot...

A 1,000W lamp will cover a 8 ft diameter...

600W...6 ft

400W...5 ft

7. I live in Canada!!! Where the best BUD is grown!!! I'll be putting up pics up soon from my first show where I grew 200 Juicy Fruit plants. Then I'll start doing my journal of starting 50 pots. Thanks for all the replys.