Need help with outdoor grow schedule?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Medicinal-Tommy, May 15, 2010.

1. Thats your pictures ?
    Was curious why ppl let plants so big when bottom buds almost to not have light at all ?
    How much you got per m2 ... and how much lumens per m2 ?

If you have time take a look how and what doing my friend
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpOI5h3Vqbg]YouTube - Eight weeks S.AG.E. grow in 4 minutes[/ame]

2. Yeah I am a confused grower. I read so much and watch so many video's. I have a problem not being able to get to my plants. I want total access to my plants whether they be hydro or soil. I built a huge 5x5 scrog screen, 6 bubble buckets, I bought a 24 site ebb and flow system from ebay. I always end up putting the plants in expensive soil(well worth it) and growing were I can get to the soil. The fact of the matter is, its very hard to water in a crowded room, or with a scrog screen. I have had several times where my plants soil got too dry, and I had to water and the water pores right out the bottom into your tray, then I have to dump the tray and literally water the same plant with 5 gallons of water to drench the soil so you do not get dry spots. You cannot do this with a scrog screen, or a garden where you cannot reach the plants in the back of the room.
    I am quite sure every grower has had a plant that the soil became to dry. You have to pour a lot of water into these specific plants dump the runoff back into the plant and do this 5 to 6 times to get all the soil saturated again, I have had to do this 3 times in the last month. Its an easy fix if you do not have a scrog screen, or a crowded garden like in the video.
    I totally agree about the growing the plants too tall and not being able to get the lower branches enough light. But I get quite a bit of yield off of these large plants. If you check in my last grow you will see I grew all White Widow I had I believe 8 plants under 1 1,000 watt light I was able to pull 1.2 lbs from that grow, this grow same number of plants and the size of these plants are huge, my current grow my plants are 5 to 6 feet tall compared to 4 foot max on my last grow, I promise you my yield on this grow will be closer to 2 lbs even with the lower branches producing small immature buds.

3. Oh and I forgot to say. Wow those were some amazing buds on that video. I am impressed. I want to do the scrog screen really bad, but on the other hand I want to do the bubble buckets with the scrog screen. Because scrog and soil do not mix unless you are very very careful, to not over nute, or under water. IMO

4. nice looking plants...jus to inform you that when u transplant your plants into soil from the bubble buckets..it might take a little longer to harvest because your plant will take some time to get used to the soil..your plants might go into shock so that might make it a little longer till harvest...imo..

5. There is system for watering, it cost you once but for many grows.
    WOW man, I just ask you about lumens per m2 and yield per m2 ....
    about 10 plants from that grow are 1.2lb

But nvm, OK it is must for plants over 1m tall in vegetation.I agree.

6. From that grow on the video, how many plants are there total? And how many light's are running in the room total?

7. Actually I was stating that the dutch claim earlier finishing times by about 2 weeks then the actually finish time in our lat...you may have missed that though :)

And buds won't form by beginning of August...maybe a few hairs...

HAHA and you say they are things I dont know? Yes I am still learning but I can pick any of your posts that has plenty of BS in it...so take your own .02 to the bank and listen to yourself. Have a nice day :)

8. To: P'u-Yi
    I just have one thing to add, I asked a few questions being totally uninformed on anything at all. And your responses were so brief and so general that I honestly felt you were insulting me by even posting a response at all.
    What I mean is by you merely posting a singular date and not explaining anything about the how to do, or why's, or what's. Just a date leaves a person to just say WTF, why did this guy even try to answer a question. Most people including myself post to these forums for detailed info. Or at least explanation's.

9. Being brief is not insulting. Filling a post w/ a lot of pompous BS and repeating info you have only heard about is.

You ask simple questions, I gave simple direct answers. No need to make growing dope sound like brain surgery.

10. Anyway, by this post I certainly picked up a few very important details. What I got from you was on or about Aug 3rd, some strains will start to flower. 12/12 does not apply to outdoors whatsoever.

Then from others I picked up each strain is different for instance, Haze's will start to flower much later in the month, and are not suggested for outdoor growing in my area of the Northern Hemisphere. I cannot possibly pick a strain that is supposed to finish at the end of October, that will never work for me.

So long story short this thread did accomplish what I wanted. Thanks Guys :wave: