need help with my plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smkweed420303, Feb 24, 2013.

1. #1 smkweed420303, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2013
    2 raskal fire ogs in 5 gallon buckets, starting to yellow and droop, day 27 of 12/12, royal gold tupar and royal gold basement mix for my medium, using canna coco nutriens, coco a, coco b, rhizo, cannazyme, pk 13/14, canna boost, and put in about 2 ml a gallon of calmag. ph is 5.8, temps stay between 76-80. water every other day 2 liters, use nutes with every watering and flush for 2 weeks (8-9).if anyone could help and tell me what to do and how to prevent, i got 8 more of the same plants about to be put into flower
    5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

2. word man right on, so is it over feeding and over watering? after flush should just ease the nutes back in?

3. On close examination of pic 2 I think it would be a better idea to re-pot the plant consider upping to a 7 gallon pot or grow bag, once repotted no food for 2-3 weeks

I believe it's over feeding but not by much, should you do a flush and not re pot, then feed at half strength for the next week

"V"