Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with my Green Dragon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cmbr66, Dec 28, 2003.

1. I didnt want to buy 100 proof absolut vodka so I stole some bacardi 151 rum. Hope that works just as well.

I just measured 5oz of rum and added 2.5 grams. I know its .5 per fuild oz but I dont know the difference between oz and fluid oz.

Am I doing everything right so far?

2. The higher the proof the better. Most people use everclear (190 proof I believe?) If you don't wanna drink it straight, just mix it down with something else after you've made the stuff. The more weed you use, the stronger it will be.

3. there is a limit though, on how much weed you can put it. After so much, youll either need to add more alcohol or stop putting in weed. itll get fully saturated, and youll have crystals on the bottom. Which wouldnt be so bad i suppose

4. so .5-.7 per oz. I used a measuring cup for the rum and just eye balled the herb :p.

btw I used stress. It should be a good high since extracting thc from stress = smoking chronic? I dont know if that works with green dragon but ppl have been saying it works when cooking stress.