Need help with harvesting

Discussion in 'Security' started by hbcod, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Hey guys. I'm a first time grower in a state where it's completely illegal. I don't need advice on anything but this: what the fuck do I do about harvesting? Once I have everything manicured, and I have it drying, how badly will it smell? I'm in a small space with other people around and have absolutely no other options. They aren't familiar with the smell. Ideas on how to dry it very quickly? Maybe in a way where it would take only a few days?

2. How did you grow it without them knowing?

Anywho, in your situation I'd either thread string through a cardboard box hid it under blankets or something.

Or
    Prolly
    Just paper bag it up.

3. yeah cardboard box and then mason jars

and some febreeze (cover the weed first tho, you dont want febreeze weed)

4. That shit will stink bro. I dry mine in a closet with a carbon filter. I advise you do the same.

5. #5 Doormouse, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    take a large box(ziplock tupperware works great), place a large amount of rice in the bottom, place a sheet of paper on top of the rice, place the weed on top of the paper.

the rice will quickly pull the moisture out, it's how I used to cure mine. If you add gum to the jar the weed will take on the smell (and taste) of the gum.

edit: by the way, I would advise using either a mint flavored gum (not wintergreen) or fruit punch flavored, everything else smells and tastes funny

6. Oh and if you do this make sure the gum is separate from the bud it will take moisture as well and will take on the consistency of chewed gum and will stick to EVERYTHING