Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with firecrackers from experts (done search already)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StirItUp, Dec 23, 2008.

1. I recently attempted to make firecrackers and failed. The first time I made them I made 4 saltine cracker sandwiches using headies with about .2/.3 on each one. I used Jif creamy penutbutter and cooked them at 335 for 24 min. My friend and I ate 2 each and we both waited for 2 hours, but felt no reel effects. Yesterday I attempted to make them again using fresh ground penutbutter from my local Whole foods market. I spread penutbutter on one side and sprinkled 1.2 on it and then through another top on it with no penutbutter. This time instead of a saltine cracker I used a gramcracker. I let them sit for a night and then cooked them on 325 for 25 minutes. Again my friend and I tried them but both agreed that the effects were nothing compared to smoking. :mad: I am planning on making a 3rd run at it but I can't afford to screw up again. So for this time I bought organic creamy penutbutter and again I'm gonna use gramcrackers. I have about 3 grams of mids and I'm planning on making three. Can someone please tell me were I made my era's and help me make these things succesfully. I also heard that you do not have to cook them and can leave them for a couple days and it work just as well. Can someone please help me and confirm the stuff I am doing right. :hello::hello:

2. Get really really good weed.
    I cook mine for 15mins on 350(just what i do, not sayin is right)
    Make sure it is nice and sealed in with the tinfoil

I ate one the other night, with about 1 G of some premium blueberry kush and i was flying for about 6 hours. They are incredible imo 10x the effect of smoking. You litteraly feel like your a piece of butter on a pan :hello:

3. same happened to me at first...

use AT LEAST a gram per cracker, make sure theres peanut butter on both sides of the cracker, you want the weed to be surrounded by the pb. also make sure you wrap them in tin foil, and yes i would let them completely cool after i take them out of the oven. also grind up the weed as much as you can. btw its a different kind of high more like a full body vaporizer high than smoke.

4. This is for if you really want to make it work. Whenever I make them, I take some purely organic peanut butter, melt about a 1/4 of a tablespoon of real butter and a few small squares of melted dark chocolate. mix that all together, add at least a gram of weed, and mix it even more. The crackers don't matter, put them on gramcrackers though so it doesn't taste too bad. Wrap in tinfoil, bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Remove, let it sit for whenever. I make mine at ngiht and eat them during the day.

Also some added tips, make sure you haven't eaten anything at least 3 hours before you eat these. If you have a lot of food in your stomach, the crackers will not digest as fast and the THC will not be introduced into your bloodstream very quickly. Also, TRY to resist the munchies once you are stoned :D

Goodluck man. Remember, too much oil in the crackers is never enough. (consider that when your high)

5. I drank a 5 hour energy drink with mine to which seemed to make the high that much better. Forgot to mention.

6. I've found that if you MIX the weed into a bowl of peanut butter, and then spread it on the cracker, it works a lot better. If you just do a sandwich-like thing, where you put peanut butter on both crackers and put the herb in the middle, they wont be as potent.

I suggest grinding 2-4 grams and mixing it in a big bowl of peanut butter until it's evenly distributed, then make like 4 cracker sandwiches and.... well you know the rest :D

Also, I've heard that adding butter or cooking oil to the peanut butter mix beforehand will intensify the effects a little bit.

7. I made firecrackers not too long ago for my first time and they were great. I used mids about a gram, .5 on each cracker, cooked them for 25 mins at 400, ate em. And got realllllll high.

8. will these be a waste if i just payed 25 a blunt for some fire?? would i be better off using mids if i ever buy them?

9. In my experience, I've found that it's usually better to cook with mids and smoke the chronic.

10. cook them with pb on both sides wrapped in foil
    i do it 320 for 25 mins
    let them sit overnight and eat them the next night...
    the longer you wait the more potent they will be...

you dont even have to cook them if you really dont want to you can leave them sitting wrapped up for about 3 days and they will work the same the heat just speeds things up
    (thats not just from my head i found it hard to believe too but i read a lot about it on TC, they seem to know what there doing along with GC too)

11. k, when i make firecrackers i:
    mix reg creamy peanut butter w/ a cap or two of fatty olive oil and stir well. the peanutbutter gets kind of a runny texture when its hot.. thats why i like to keep it cold when i make the mix. otherwise i spill chrons and kif everywhere when i squeeze the crackers.
    my shit ALWAYS works even with using as little as .3 of dank. i usualy use around .4 .5 though. the high is different but still very enjoyable

wrap em up put ona cookie tray then cook at 325 for 22 mins.

12. Alright I'm in the process of making another batch. This time I added some butter to my peanut butter and it was really oily. I mixed 2.4 grams with the peanut butter and stirred it around. I'm gonna be spreading it on 4 crackers and letting them sit overnight. Tomorrow I will be cooking them on 325 for 23-25 min. My friend and I are planning on eating 2 each.:hello:

13. haha good luck senior. Remember, don't eat anything 3 hours before hand.