Need help with essay plz!

Discussion in 'General' started by Vyndian, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I just began my first college writing class, cool huh? Nah... I just wanna smoke and play kingdom hearts because I just received that shit and have been wanting it forever. Anyways, I need help on a thesis guys, please. I'm thinking of writing my first essay on the giant squid, any ideas of a good thesis for that topic?

2. What is your writing prompt that would allow you to write your thesis about the Giant Squid?

* Kingdom Hearts 1 was badass when I was 12.

*Kingdom Hearts 2 was badass, but the story was J-RPG lame as fuck.

3. [quote name='"AstrovitztheKid"']What is your writing prompt that would allow you to write your thesis about the Giant Squid?

* Kingdom Hearts 1 was badass when I was 12.

*Kingdom Hearts 2 was badass, but the story was J-RPG lame as fuck.[/quote]

It's supposed to be a regular expository essay, about 1000 words just explaining anything. I actually think that I may switch it to meditation because I could find 3 key things to topic better than the giant squid. What do you mean it was j-rpg? :eek: Yeah I want to play the all day and beat them hahha

4. What's a thesis, lol

5. sounds like it's time to get baked as hell and write up then, have fun with it since you're not limited to a topic, that would make much easier. Just pick something you know well enough to write a 1000 words about and the thesis would show up don't worry.

6. Essay writing is not an easy task to everyone. Some students can write essay but some are not familiar in writing essays. For such students there are writing companies who provide good essays for their need. Best essay writing service are always doing help such students for their academic writings.

7. Hello, Vyndian[​IMG]
    I'm not sure about topic. because I study Slavic languages and have no experience in your area, although I've written a lot of essays during my college life, so here's one hint. Don't forget about bibliography (cited page)![​IMG] It's very important thing and it will make your essay or other academic paper look better. You can use lots of sites and apps to manage your references (i use this one http://kingcitation.com/cse/) in right order and style, there're hundreds of them in the web, You can made up books and authors, but it's better to use real ones. It's not so difficult to find books and articles for your essay. Google will help you [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

8. You just replied to a 3 year old thread.

• Like Like x 1

9. Awwwe so sweet you really wanted to help out...
    Lol now I'm interested Vyndian, did you ever finish or did you just say fuck it and dropout to play video games all day?

10. In before op comes back and tells us how he wrote about kingdom hearts.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Long term effects of videogame addiction and the mental health of its user base. Can weed solve this issue?

12. i don't think that weed solve the problems, only for some time

13. "The Giant Squid and the Mythology of the Sea." This is your title and your thesis. It will be a deconstruction of the mythology surrounding the giant squid from Leviathan to HG Wells. You're welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm a writing tutor at my college. Take the writing process in steps, and be prepared to spend time on it. Between class time, research, drafts and editing, it takes me about 30hrs to write a solid essay. It sucks when you times that by 4 or 5 classes, but that's when your time management skills come into play. When I'm stuck with writer's block, I go back into the essay to edit and polish the parts I've already wrote. Writing isn't the easiest thing because creativity is the highest form of thinking, so just try to have fun with it. I like to tell students to just talk to the paper, there is no need to get too fancy with it.

I see this thread is kinda old. I hope you succeeded in your academic endeavours, OP.

15. What's this essay doin? Grab your homie and squash that pinché vato...

16. Is this thread still relevant? I have problems writing essays so I am looking for a good service. You can give me a couple of tips on choosing a reliable essay service. Waiting for your ideas and suggestions guys. Tell us what service you use at the moment and why you made such a choice?