Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with decisions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sberman51, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Hey, I'm new to GrassCity, and I have a few questions. I'm having an important day of celebration, and need help making a few decisions.

Decision #1: 1 Really thick joint, or many thinner ones, and why?
    Side Note: The celebration is the entire day, so keep that in mind.

Decision #2: GDP, Sour Diesel, or "Mystery Dank" ( I'm not exactly sure what type it is, but I'll find out soon, and when I do, I'll post what it is) Please lost the pros/cons of each (Excluding the Mystery Dank, because there is no info for it)
    Side Note: The GDP is EXTREMELY dank! The guy with the Sour Diesel may be ripping me off, I'll re-scale it and post back.

A General Question: One of the friends that are celebrating with me can't partake in smoking the ganja, because he's in some deep trouble, but he keeps insisting on some "Space Cadet." Is it safe? Anyone have any personal experiences with it?

Thanks!

2. many smaller joint over one really fat one because i like being able to smoke a bunch of times with less.
    I would go with the GDP as you know the quality is good and youll be happy with it and not get ripped off.

I don't know what the fuck your buddy is talking about with "space cadet"

3. [quote name='"Canada x 420"']many smaller joint over one really fat one because i like being able to smoke a bunch of times with less.
    I would go with the GDP as you know the quality is good and youll be happy with it and not get ripped off.

I don't know what the fuck your buddy is talking about with "space cadet"[/quote]

Love the signature against me ftw!

I'd go with smaller joints to burn thruout the day

4. Well I would get the GDP. You know it is good and you know you are not getting ripped off. Not really sure why you would buy weed if you KNEW you were getting ripped..

As for the space cadet.. I have no idea what the hell that is.

5. 1. depends how i feel. i would probably say one big joint.

2. unless your buying from a dispensary or grower forget the strain names. decide for yourself based on look, smell, trich coverage etc and if you can sample the taste and high thats always a plus.

3. space cadet sounds like a k2 variant which is a mix of herbs sprayed with different versions of the JWH compound. Theres no talk of that allowed here. personally i hate the stuff.

6. 1. A few medium sized J's. No use in rolling 20 pinners :p
    2. If its a celebration get whatever is dankest looking to yah. I personally prefer unique look & smell over potency. Doesn't mean settle for some decent buds, get the best of the best.

As for space cadet....sounds like synthetics and I don't touch the stuff. Wouldn't fuck with it probably ruin your real high with that fake trash.

7. hey man welcome to the city. first off, if your smoking by yourself i would recommend a couple fatties. on the contrary, blazing with friends is a different story. as for the bud, since the celebration is day long, i would recommend the sour d, as for the fact it is a sativa dominant. gdp is a strong indica, which usually if i get real baked, i fall asleep, feel groggy, tired, etc. sativas are good for the day, where you feel the euphoric, cerebral high. good luck with the celebration, and stay blazed man :smoke:

8. Thanks, guys. A couple of things based on the responses: I actually bought from the sour diesel guy only once (who possible ripped me), and I agree with sour diesel for the day (more euphoric, less drowsy), and I think I'll end the day with GDP, to calm things down. And I'm sorry about mentioning the whole space cadet thing; that's fake shit, and I'm not letting him mess with that. I also think that I'll roll a couple of medium-sized joints to start sessions off with, and a few pinners just in case I'm looking for a little extra buzz.
    Does this sound good? Any tips or suggestions? I'm relatively new to smoking weed (not that new, but still) and if you have any "secrets of the trade" or anything or any info you think may help, unique, weird, or simple, please by all means let me know.
    Thanks!

9. Sorry, one last question: How long does the high last for both GDP and Sour Diesel?

10. it all depends who grows it and how its grown. i mean you could have some really badly grown shit that only keeps you high for fourty five minutes or you could have some pretty good diesel that can keep you high 2-3+ hours.

11. #11 sberman51, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    [quote name='"Ratio"']

it all depends who grows it and how its grown. i mean you could have some really badly grown shit that only keeps you high for fourty five minutes or you could have some pretty good diesel that can keep you high 2-3+ hours.[/quote]

Let's say the GDP is 5/5, and the Diesel is 4/5, as far as the quality goes.

How would the high differ then? As far as time, type, etc.?

12. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

13. damn dude you just need to smoke and see what happens

14. I wish I could, but I have to make all my decisions prior, because I can only meet up with them once.
    Also, the guy just got in Bubble Gum Kush. Does anyone know anything about that? I haven't heard of it before.