Need help with cooling Hps.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by buickboy, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Well my current set up works great not as stealthy I want but OK for now. Now the problem I am having is it getting to cold to have window open sucking cool air into does any one have any input on how to seal window and keep fresh air flowing?

Attached Files:

2. u need to be a little more in detail for me to understand whats going on. Are the lights ur using cool tubed?....u could always unhook ur tube and still let the fresh air in via ducting and let the heat from ur bulb keep ur room warmer....get a space heater? give me a better pic of ur set up and iam sure i can help

3. put a small board in the window and cut a hole threw it and put a flange so you can attach your ducting... the less bends the better...

and you should be pulling air from the house and forcing it outside

and like the previous poster suggested... we need more info and pictures to see what your doing...

4. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']put a small board in the window and cut a hole threw it and put a flange so you can attach your ducting... the less bends the better...

and you should be pulling air from the house and forcing it outside

and like the previous poster suggested... we need more info and pictures to see what your doing...[/quote]

Well that tube bringing in the fresh air to Air cooled hood and the other tube dump warm air into my apartment. Main problem I am having is my appartment just to dam cold at night from window being open. I like idea of using like board is there way making it less noticeable? Try get photo of set up when get home.

5. So..correct me if im twisted but your pullin air from outside to cool the light and then exausting it inside?what to you have to bring the fresh/cool air to the light, an inline fan or duct booster? im trying to get a visual here, i like TIH's idea with the board and flange that sounds like a pretty decent plan of action.

6. I have 6 inch inline fan pulling in cool air and I like board idea to trying to figure way to make it not so noticeable ?