Need help with choosing a new stem for bong.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by poppybgood, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys, my 20 year old stepson broke my bubbler last night on the tile in the kitchen, The only other glass I have is a bong that's rarely ever used. It's a low end model. It came with a bowl and downstem combo that I don't like. I have no clue about the measurements of the slide part. Here's a pic. Can you help me find a decent repalcement that is a one hitter size bowl. The taper of this bowl is so stupid that herb tries to "pop out" when you light it. Her's a pic with a lighter for size reference.

BTW, I called the headshop. They said due to laws I can't bring the piece inside the store to match up with another piece.

Attached Files:

2. the size of the slide looks like a 14mm so you'll just have to find a 14 mm. I would buy a downstem an bowl separate. So you don't have to pull the whole stem to clear the bong.

3. Thanks man!! That's what I was wondering, as I don't have anything on hand to measure it with. I'll get the seperate bowl and stem till I can get myself a new bubbler.

4. Yeah that's a 14 mm downstem.
    SYN makes a showerhead ds for $35 which is a pretty decent price given its competition.