Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with bong purchase!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuiceWeisbalaz, Apr 27, 2010.

1. idk much about either brand but the black leaf one is way better. percolated, no carb big plus, ice notches, ash catcher its just has way more features. it should be way smoother too. but idk about there quality...

2. if i was in your shoes i would get the black leaf.. mainly because it has the perc which is a +..... Then again i would check the "track record" for both black and weed star if overall weed star makes a better product then get the weed star but if black leaf does then just get the black leaf... in the end its up to you

3. #5 bobbysworld, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    i ordered the pink black leaf perc one on friday and didnt start reading until after that black leaf isnt very good quality.
    i think it will be great for me though as i will mostly be using it at home

itll probably be a little difficult to clean
    if i could go back i'd probably order something simpler like the baby bitch and add a precooler later

4. #6 bobbysworld, Apr 27, 2010
    woops

5. #7 hiphopanonymous?, Apr 27, 2010
    also just sayin u could get a nice bubbler for that price to...
    if u plan to take it around and be a lil rough with it i would get it based on quality.
    Edit again: lol check out the ehle 250ml they are in your price range and are really good quality bongs. it doesnt have the features of that black leaf but its a smooth descent size bong. i got one

6. u cant link to other sites bro

7. Dude the black leaf looks like a quality piece.

Think I may pick one up myself...

8. My bad, I was just tryin to hook yall up with some bad ass pieces.

9. My friend bought one of her pieces off that site, they've got some cool shit.

10. Under $100 EHLE is the only option.