Need help with blueberry autos, first time growing in a tent.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dime_time_14, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Hello everyone, its my first time growing indoor with leds. I have some blueberry autos that did well in veg but seem to have slowed down right as they started to transition to flowering. About 4 weeks in. New growth seems droopy and thin? I have a 1200w chinese led panel about 24” from the canopy and the temp is 23 degrees daytime and 20 degree at night. I haven’t fed them any nutes yet due to small amounts already in the soil i bought. Any input is appreciated thanks.

2. How often do you water that plant and is the pot elevated out of standing water?

3. Yeah its elevated and i give it a solo cup full of water every 3 days ish. I wait till the pot is pretty light.

4. My guess was lack of oxygen for the root system. When you add water do you get a slight runoff indicating good drainage?

5. yes there is sufficient drain off. Im using a moisture control soil so it dries out pretty quickly

6. That's all I've got @dime time 14. Auto BlueBerry Domina is my favorite strain. Sorry I couldn't help.

7. thanks for the response I appreciate it it