Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by miltyburn, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Look at this beautifully auto lemon skunk. Day 50. Not bad huh? Loki smells awesom i took your advice have two auto cheese going now too they take what ever they take but 40 more days for them this is down to its last week the led speed it up a few days for sure mars 11 1200 thank you Sara and loki and all gc my autos where junk till i got here

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. How am I looking? I feel my Critical Mass auto could be better. I have massive temp swings which I attribute to its lack of bud production. It sprouted around June 7th. It started to flower on June 28th. The pictures were taken on July 30th. I know it still has some more time to go, but just seeing how you think it looks Loki. It is in an organic mix by the way in a 5 gal smart pot. Also, should I bother watering it with molasses or top dressing it this late?
    P7301112.JPG P7301113.JPG P7301115.JPG P7301116.JPG

3. The top pic shows Nitrogen Toxicity signs are ;.dark green color , random downward clawing of leaves , brown leaf tips and edges . weed should be a light green color , Nit Tox comes from over fertilization .
    I wouldn't give it any nutes and would flush it well a couple times before harvest .
    Perhaps you should start your own thread rather than piggy back on a post over a year old .

4. Guys, this is new York city auto in day 30. As you can see, something is happening at the border of each leaf. This has happened to all the 4 autos I have grown so far in last 6 months. Eventually it spreads to whole leaf and they dry up and die. I am not able to figure out the problem.

This is an outdoor balcony grow in a tropical climate. Potted in DIY coco, compost, fish manure, perlite and vermiculite mix. Feed RO water. Not really fed this any major nutrients except a micro nutrient feed once. As its organic soil, it should have a lot of NPK and its just 30 days old. Please help with a diagnosis

Attached Files:

5. Okay HELP!!! I'm all good but have heard DONT TOP/ or stress autos- well I already topped on small Ak-47 (18!days old) purple kush (small not touched/ cleaned off lower shoots on all plants) -pure is 17 days old tops. And big Ak-47 is 24 days I believe. Anyhow I am training the big am and cut off a few fan leaves for extra light- broke a branch in half and the other one i managed to fix/save- I'm just pulling the laterals out with garden twist ties and tapping to container but Big Ak is starting to flower so prob leave alone soon- just wondering if removing bapranches hat are basically just above or at 3finger node is okay- I always clean up my stalk and these being my first autos I just wanna increase my yield a bit (if at all possible) starting to feed after another watering or two- I just feed big ak bc branches being brittle as they were I figured a little ad.nutes "Cali/magic with iron (Fe) 2mil to the gallon and fox farm liquid plant food- all 0.2-0.4-0.3 etc at 2 caps to the gallon so a tbs or less.

6. O yeah pics- no seeds were germinated in this grow- just planted into dr.earth soil mychorrizal and little of the fox farm ocean forest soil I had left over

Attached Files:

7. On the third to last photo of the smaller ak- 47 SHOULD I REMOVE THE NODES on the bottom??? Are those really gonna be lateral branches worth keeping? Just asking bc I've never grown autos- other plant in flower is some shitty bag seed that actually looks dank if you asked me... Hmmmm TLC PAYS OFF- just a little fuck around plant that I never thought I'd actually keep and flower and at almost 6 wks she's turning amber so unlike my 10'wk 70 day flowering bubba kush this may be an 8-9 wk finisher....

Attached Files:

8. #8 bdkmv1be, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Auto Pounder at day 31 from sprout. Just now starting to show pistils. 7 gallon pot under a 600watt LED. Ffarm ocean forest soil. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Im hoping she starts to flower soon, not sure why she hasn't already. She has damn near perfect conditions right now! Should I introduce her to some bloom nutes?(FF Tiger Bloom) So far she has only been fed FF Big Bloom and Grow Big and half strength. 20170726_050703.jpg 20170726_050536.jpg

9. I’m seeing a ton of HUGE autos, is this normal? I have a white widow auto that’s on Day 39 (since seed) and it’s still pretty small in comparison. Given I’m new at growing, I may have stunted it, or it could just be due to the pot size. Here’s a pic of where my auto stands currently, although not the best pics. First one is comparison to a regular plant in a 3.5 gallon. Second is a close up of the pre flowers on the auto. Not home, or I would post a better angle. IMG_2775.jpg IMG_2769.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. This is day 8 of Royal Queen Northern Auto. This is my first grow. They are all about 3 inches tall and leaves that developed. Is that about right?

Attached Files:

11. Hi Loki. Any idea what's going on with this seedling? It's an Auto Jack Herer. I'm guessing it's fucked up genetics as this is how it sprouted. My other seedlings look normal.
    IMG_2044.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1