Need help with a question

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dorklover664, Oct 17, 2004.

1. The other day my friend asked me to come up with a "great mind" in history that just smoked weed. Most of them did drugs like opium, cocaine, or drank a lot. But we can't come up with anyone who just smoked pot. Any ideas? Thanks, Megan

2. well there's stephen king, but i wouldn't consider him to be a "great mind".. could you be more specific? could you maybe define a "great mind"?

3. Great mind- Some one who changed history or the way we look at things. Columbus, Einstein, artists (Escher, Vango, ex.) most writers (Hawthorne, Chaucer, ex.). I think King would work but I thought he drank too. The best I could come up with was Bob Marley, and Kevin Smith. Neither one is really a great mind in history, but they were the closest things that I could come up with. Thanks, Megan

4. :hippie: well if a great mind is someone who changed the way we look at things, then for various reasons im sure most if not all of us could say we're those great minds. havent we all changed the way others look at the world at some point or another?

5. George Washington

6. Didn't Thomas Jefferson grow?

7. John Lennon did acid, didn't he? I think Bob Marley definatly counts as a great mind.

8. Richard Feynman.
    One of the greatest physicists to have ever lived.
    Read "Surely you're Joking Mr. Feynman."

9. me.

kiddin'

what i mean to say is that don't forget yourself in that list, we are all great minds, from our perspectives, and we all smoke.

oh and yeah we do change the world every day: our perception of the world.

10. ... ha

11. Howard Marks. Aka mr. nice

12. john lennon would throw in pills and shit with acid and get throoooowed. why not bob marley....hes had a pretty big impact on a lot of people. snoop dogg lol

13. JACK HERER!!! He gave me a devotion.. Im not sure about any of you...

14. who the hell is jack herer

and snoop is a major coke head along with dr dre

15. yes, espieaclly when me and my friend were baked and i told him that earth was fake and then he ran down the street screaming and the worst part is he lives 100 yeards from teh POPO station!!!!!!! but we still smoke dope at his house lol

o and i read thsi thing about Jesus Christ saying that he smoked weed but i dont think it was true, imagine if it was tho!!!!!!

16. snoop dogg definatly

17. ditto. that man's like my hero. i'm gonna be a physicist someday cuz of him lol cool guy