Need help with a Diagnosis

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CA1859, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Here are my Variables
    - Mexican Haze Feminized Seeds
    - 600w Led (135true watts)
    - been feeding fox farm grow big every feeding
    - water with 2 litres of phd water every 2-3 days or when pot feels light
    - transplanted yesterday to new soil
    Winners Proven Choice
    This single plant is for a Cabinet Grow im experimenting with. I've topped it 5 times
    The yellowing was slowly increasing until last night when i transplanted it seemed to increase over night.
    Sadly that soil I recently ordered I did not see that it had a time-released fertilizer in it. The amounts are very low but I am still very concerned. I believe it was something like 0.13-0.05-0.10 or something. Each one isnt even a Whole decimal. Do you guys think this will be okay? I know the problems that result but with such a low amount will it really affect it? What could be my issue? Thanks guys i appreciate it, anything i left out just ask!!!
    20191003_134750.jpg 20191003_134719.jpg 20191003_134811.jpg Screenshot_20191003-135634.jpg Screenshot_20191003-135710.jpg 20191003_140342.jpg

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. She's used up the available nutes in the soil time to start feeding some nitrogen she looking rather hungry.. All the best..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

3. Well...
    Time release fertilizer dissolves every time it gets wet... until it is spent.
    Flushing, likely, won't fix that.
    You started your feeding with Grow big rather than Big Bloom.
    Interesting... but what do I know?
    There is NO telling what is going on in your soil.
    You might want to check with Papa Puff; he knows how to tell.

4. I actually started with a little bit of big Bloom but ran out soon after. So do you think the problem is the fertilizer in the soil even though it was just transplanted yesterday. I'm just trying to figure out the fastest solution

5. I actually just transplanted into a new soil the has time-release fertilizer. Very low levels but none the less. I didn't realize they were in there upon purchasing. So you would suggest for me to start feeding some more nitrogen

6. I'd probs wait if you've just repotted shell pull thru in a week or so.. So I'd wait you mite end up over feeding..

7. Try not to be to keen on using nutes a whole lot of shit can go down using nutes to soon.. Wait see if she pulls round in a week or so.. If you've just repotted she will be fine just wait to start feeding I've seen growers to keen to use nutes thinking they're like plant steroids or some shit lol n then start complaining there plants are all brown n fucked what ever could be wrong lol...

8. I KNOW FOR A FACT I shouldn;t be saying this..............so I will take whatever is handed to me..........but I am gonna "pretend" I am a Trump supporter........pointing out the OBVIOUS reason for your "problems".......................\
    and that is...........I see it's "Mexican"...............:lmafoe::rolleyes:
    :bang:

9. #9 tooslow, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    @CA1859

I found myself preoccupied and missed a watering by a day; it wasn’t pretty.
    Immediately after, one plant showed a potassium excess at; the other phosphorous,
    I thought, and I withheld Tiger Bloom because I was ‘holding back’ to keep vegging.
    My excesses ceased.
    The point being, that these small amounts of changes appear to effect the growth surprisingly significantly.
    If possible, transplant NOW, into proper medium and pick up a feeding schedule.
    All in my opinion.
    slo

10. You make a wrong turn?

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. LMAO...........INDEED I did......thank you kind sir.............................................as I MYSELF am STILL asking.....WTF?!?!?!? :lmafoe:

12. Some Great Bud actually. Growers Choice Genetics. So thanks pal for the sarcasm