need help wit nutes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SeNsR_uNo, Sep 8, 2009.

1. i need every 1s suggestion for all the nutrients ill need to feed the plants through the veg and flowering stages

2. Well what i did was buy a general veg (high nitrogen with decent potash) and a general Flowering (high potasium and phosphate) with all the trace minerals mixed in. Then i will mix thm into water to get about 2/3 of the nutes i want then i will add a booster (veg -n flow - p) to the the desired ppm i wish to acheive. For a round number of ppms you can look up Fox Farms nutes guide and they will tll you what for their mixture. Its a good referance, just never ever go over 1600 ppms you will burn the roots and remeber the do your ph after you add nutes. Oh yeh if doing ppms if you reader only has space for 3 number then it will go to x10 (ex. if it read 120 with a flashing x10 your at 1200 ppms)
    think of n-p-k in the life cycle of plants. N when they are young p when they flower and k when they resin. You need all throughout the lifespan but its a basic break up, hope this helps.

3. thanks any 1 else wanna try n help out lol

4. There are a bunch of nutes out there and the majority of them are great. People run into problems when they're not using them correctly. To often, too concentrated, too diluted to be really effective, throws off their pH etc etc. Are you hyrdo or soil? Remember: nutrients as well as lighting temp and humidity can have an impact on the sex of your plant(s). Pick up a copy of the CannaBible or look around on this site, (search 'nutes' and i'm sure you'll find a mountain of stuff. At any rate I hear good things about General Hydroponics and Fox farms too. Last word: Do your research!