Need help! Will my plants pack on weight?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AudiS4, Jul 6, 2017.

1. I have (20) indoor 18in-22in smaller plants under (2)600 watt led with (1) bloom light from G8led in a 5x5. They are just started week 5 into flower. I'm using Foxx farm nutes in fox farm soil (ocean forest). PH is 6.5-6.8 depending how I feel. I'm at 1100ppm feeding (2) times a week with a flush in between the 2 feedings. My tent is climate controlled with temp controllers on my fans and ac unit. I grow in a hot garage so ac is a must where I live. I'm just curious if my plants will pack on some weight! I have high hopes in reaching for atleast 1.5 lbs cured. Here are some pics of some of the plants.

Attached Files:

2. Strain?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. The strain is (15) gorilla glue #4 and (5) Skywalker OG

4. Cool. Awesome to smoke. I buy it all the time at the rec store in town. One of my favorites for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. Looks Good! How high is your light from the canopy?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I would say about 6 inches

7. Patience man. As said above, you're only halfway through flower. I've no doubt they'll triple what they are now and hopefully more.

One thing I will say though - don't count your chickens before they hatch. Yes it would be nice to get "X" amount but just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get what you get. Concentrate on quality first.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1