need help what is this!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by surfskatecali, Oct 31, 2010.

1. high all, so i have had this under growth cola that has this weird pattern with holes i have looked at a lot of pest pics and stuff im stumped dont know what it is. any help would be very much appreciated

Attached Files:

2. kinda looks ph related, whats yours at?

3. thanks for the quick reply i use supernatural brand its ph buffered but i did bust out my ph meter today it was 5.7 witch is were it stays for about a week i change ever 4 days for best performance i was thinking maybe it was a bad batch.since i switch to it its always between 5.6 to 5.8 if you go the whole 2 weeks like it says you can it creeps up to 6. im wondering about uping my ppm to 1000 its la women it says it likes to be fed heavely. its been alive for about a month ill post a pic of the plant its the under growth that has the issue today on it it looks like theirs black color on it today you can kinda see it in the new pic

Attached Files:

• p.jpg
      p.jpg
      File size:
      306.9 KB
      Views:
    • h2.jpg
      h2.jpg
      File size:
      495.6 KB
      Views:
    • h3.jpg
      h3.jpg
      File size:
      286.8 KB
      Views:
  4. hey guys any one out there know what this is. its 1 day into 12/12 and my problem with the la women is still there getting worse any help would be amazing my ph is 5.8 its dwc 800ppm supernatural brand nutrients with alittle 3% hydrogen peroxide for clean roots thanks GC.

Attached Files:

5. oops forgot one another

Attached Files:

• help.jpg
      help.jpg
      File size:
      315.1 KB
      Views: