Need help ! Weed in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDuderino, Jun 16, 2012.

1. #1 TheDuderino, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Hi, i'm going to visit Los Angeles for the first time in a couple of weeks and since i'm from Finland i have no clue where to get weed from.
    Ill be staying near Santa Monica, any good bud near there and how much does it usually cost. Where do dealers usually hang out? Here in finland it's about 20€ a gram but sometimes the quality is extremely poor ie: Hair sprayed :(

2. Yo you cant ask for hook ups on this site BUT you can get a gameplan of what you want to do in LA once your here ;)

Edit your original post. Help yo self lol

3. Good way to he arrested right here.

4. I dont think asking customs officials for weed is a good idea :D

5. I just moved away from West LA.
    My three favorites dispensaries are:

1. Pure Ocean Grown Kush (delivery only)
    They are great people and they grow a top-notch sativa. The bud is potent yet non-drowsy (or in other words, it seems too good to be true, but it's true)

2. LA Treehouse (Marina Del Rey)
    Good people, good vibes, good bud. I love the Banana Kush, the Skywalker, and the Larry Bubba OG. They have some really unique sativas too like Pandora's Box and Alaskan Thunderfuck. They have four categories: Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, and Private Reserve. The Private Reserve is overpriced, but the flower is terrific. Once you try the Private Reserve, it's hard to go back to the other stuff (like switching from dial-up to high-speed)

3. The Green Dot (Venice)
    A little crowded and "trendy" for my tastes. I prefer a more mellow dispensary experience, but I can't deny that they have a wide selection of good bud, very cool interior design, and one of the budtenders was so gorgeous I thought she was a hologram. Normally I feel confident with the ladies but she turned me into a drooling, catatonic zombie. I tried to say "hello" but I think I just opened my mouth and stared, paralyzed. :D

6. I don't think i can get in because i don't have a medical marihuana card :(

7. Obviously OP doesn't have his med card..

just ask local hippies on the beach where to get some ganja. Pretty much everyone in cali smokes bud lol. But I recommend you DO NOT buy from them, because that would be against grasscity's rules :cool:

8. Thanks bro, ofcourse i'm just curious ;)

9. [quote name='"TheDuderino"']

Thanks bro, ofcourse i'm just curious ;)[/quote]

Yeah no problem. Just ask people that look like stoners, chances are you'll find someone. California is chill as hell when it comes to bud :smoke:

10. Dude don't get me started man.

This whole thread is bannable and were all open
    To infractions as we type lol

11. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']

Dude don't get me started man.

This whole thread is bannable and were all open
    To infractions as we type lol[/quote]

Shit are you serious? Fuck that man I have enough infractions as it is lol

12. These ones are gray zones.

13. I guess this kind of asshead...
    the majority of people I know who smoke marijuana have a card. It's just common sense-- it makes marijuana legal for you, and it gives you easy access to potent weed all across California.

If the O.P. is really struggling to find bud, he can go to Venice and get a cheap rec, then have access to 300+ dispensaries.

I wasn't trying to be an asshead, I was just trying to help. If I was visiting Los Angeles, I'd love to have a local tell me his 3 favorite dispensaries :confused_2: