Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help w/ purging

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frr, Feb 27, 2014.

1. My dealer only didn't purge this batch enough or something so I've keep it at a very low heat for 5 hours it turns into crumble then honeycomb after I leave it for about a week.

Am I doing it right.

It was gooey as fuck and I couldn't get it off my fingers for shit. No it's like this after. It's made from the strain: Blackberry the nugs are dense and have the most crystals on it then most bud I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. is that wax paper you put it on or bakers parchment paper...

never use wax paper for holding hash...never.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your sentence structure sucks

4. Neither here nor there.

Oh, and you forgot a period...

5. A period would be necessary only if I was ending my thought, but I wasn't. I also wanted to say that you need to go back to 2nd grade English class.

6. Your making and objective statement, not a thought.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393539312.913744.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha can't believe people are still arguing about this, or the fact that people still use that meme. Well I'd love to stay and debate the interesting aspects of spelling and grammar, but I have to help my room mate with his homework. Hasta luego! Vete a la verga culero!..pinche puta

Name calling is not tolerated on GC...even if it is in Spanish... - IgnorantFool

• Like Like x 1
  8. What temps or methods are you using to heat your product? The area you purge also matters. Too much moisture in the air and you'll end up with some moisture in your product. Stay away from unfinished basements or similarly damp areas. Give some details and maybe we can give some tips. 

9. #9 vitalvoid, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Real mature bud. Come into the thread with zero advice and leave with a childish insult.

I hope that helping your room mate doesn't involve you bashing his intelligence and then slapping him before you leave the room. 

10. I did not. My dealer did and when first got it the consistency was like resin. Gooey as fuck

11. Yeah

12. I just wanted to say, I love you.

13. Leaving it in front of a heater on 2nd story by a window too. Even if I don't heat it starts to turn to crumble. Just takes longer.

14. May god be with you.

15. and also with you, brother

16. So my guess is that light from the window and maybe outdoor moisture from that area are causing your product to crumble like you've showed us. 

• Like Like x 1