need help!!! w/ pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FeedWucker, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Okay so my friend started growing marijuana and called me over so i took some pics. On the First DAY the plant sprouted it looked like this and i took a pic. [​IMG]

Then the next day after that my friend called me over and this was about 10 hours after the last pic ...The plant grew so much bigger in so little time and im wondering why heres a pic the day after [​IMG]

OKAy so from the pics u can tell that the little leaves bend a little at the top .... It is grown indoor and i want to know if it looks healthy??

2. If your plant is stretching, growing a long and skinny stem, that could mean it wants more light.

What kind of light are you using, how much, how close is the light etc. Give us all the details, soil, temperature, runoff pH etc.

3. Well my friend said that he puts it under a lamp about 3 inches away from the plant for a couple hours a day(sometimes 8 hours sometimes 3) but then he puts it under his shelf the rest of the time:smoking: its at room temperature also.....idk is this plant going to die on him

4. sounds like your friend needs to do a little more reading :wave:

5. yes. give it about 18 hours of light per day. use fluorescent bulbs

6. You need to read some guides. There are quite a few stickies in this very same forum under the 'Absolute Beginners' section. Try reading up some from here: Links, Guides, and Troubleshooting

7. Then I feel bad for that plant :mad:

8. Yeah i help him out with it every once in a while and hes planning on eventually transplanting it outside...cuz he still lives at home and thats just heat having it out that long