Need help w/ pics!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by IRIE LOPER, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Ok heres the deal, im pretty f'ing high and paranoid about my babies.

I have a 4x4x6.5 grow hut with a 600hps light. its ventalated by a 6in inline exhaust fan. temp varies from 69-77 throughout a 24 hr period. The humidity isnt where it should be, its stays around 35% I bought 6 clones from the local club 1 week[​IMG] 3 days ago. 2 purple haze, 3 gods gift, 1 cheese. They were transplanted into 1 gal pot about 5 days ago. they are in fox farm soil. about 3 days after they got home i had to water and used a light formula of fox farm big bloom to help out with the roots, and just last night i used a normal formula of fox farm grow big.

Only one plant sarted to get these black spots and now its on 4 of the six clones. The first 4 picture's symptoms look the exact same on 4 of the plants. Now the last 2 pictures are the cheese plant and this plant doesnt have any of these black spots, instead it has retarded looking newer leaves.... i mean the growth is weird as hell!!

PLZZZZ help me I realy want some expert advice

Attached Files:

2. The black dots are becoming more prevalent CAN ANYONE help me plz..

3. I do not know what is wrong, but I am experiencing the exact same problem. I hope someone has an answer for both of us.

4. Well, I can see, they are cut up, ( more clones ) ?. That = stress. However, the spots on your leaves, are 100%, Toxic Salts Buildup. Flush them, before, you place them in a MINIMUM, 7-10 Gallon Grow Bag (at your grow Shop -25 cents each) If you don't, Root Bound, will set in, And the foliage ceases to grow. Also, SLOW down on your feed. Give around, 2/3rds, of what is posted on the bottle. Water + Nutrients, ONLY, every second day. Be consistent.

5. What, Hydro setup are you referring to. Bubble buckets, Ario Flow, Drip system , Table with auto, reservoirs, etc, ?