Need Help w/ Easyrider

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BANDIT01, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Pics of my Easyrider 2wks, 2days old. . . .if you see on the bottom of the stem is skinny, like pinched looking. . .any ideas on what causes this??? so disappointed !!! was growing good then this happens i dont know if its going to make it. . .using fox farm nutes; grow big, and right before this happened i had put in the H2o2 stuff, what that the mistake??? would appreciaite any advice. . .thx

Attached Files:

2. at first i was gonna ask if u had a fan blowing on her, but now after lookin at the pics...

first i never saw a stem like that, she doest look all that healthy tho, not to familiar with H2o2 but did the plant look the way it does now before u added that? not just the stem, but the plant as a whole?

3. No it was very healthy one of the best ive had, but i did notice that it wasnt growing good at that point on the stem, so i added the h2o2 thinking it was gods for stem rot, cause thats what i had thought it was, now not sure what happened??? but to me i think the h2o2 burned the leaves but the stem looks like its getting skinnier, any advice?/

4. the stem almost looks like its being rotted. I never use those peat plugs as they hold too much moisture for a hydro unit where they are constantly staying saturated.

Were the leaves healthy to begin with before the h2o2 was in the equation?

I hate to say it but I think you are going to have to start over. That stem looks bad... idk if you can get a closeup? Thatd help alot

5. Myles//already started germing another one, how do u suggest i try to not keep it as wet?? already using the plug, but what do u suggest using instead?? and thanks for getting back to me

6. Pakistan Rider Pics

Attached Files: