Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help to avoid swallowing smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MasterShake666, Nov 25, 2011.

1. sometimes when i was trying to do huge bong snaps i would pretty much force the smoke down and sometimes awkwardly it would get in my stomach, i would get that sick feeling then just burp it out, lol. doesn't happen anymore really.

2. I can agree with this, happened to me a couple times. Nothing to worry about

3. The same thing happens to me all of the time and I actually do throw up from most of my hits .. My problem was I held the smoke in my mouth when I smoked instead of inhailing and it caused me to swallow smoke, my suggestion is to definantly take smaller hits. Don't take a big hit and hold it in your mouth then inhale, and corner the bowl instead of sparking the whole thing. Inhale with your chest and not in your throat. Hope this helped lol

4. I totally know what you mean. Im smoking a bowl, i inhale and have to "swallow" some of the air which makes you feel like belching out the rest of your hit but cant do it without puking. It doesnt happen often but its still wierd