Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NEED HELP SIX FLAGS DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ultramax2000, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Okay I have been Sober for a week.... i smoked about a Gram a week for like 3 weeks , stopping on and off and then i stopped for like 2-3 days .smoked again last week on Sunday...I have a high metabolism and drink TONS of water, i should be straight for a urine test today right?

2. Nobody can give you that answer and would be filling you with false hope, why don't you go grab a piss kit from the store? Clean piss from someone on the street/family?

3. if i had money for one i'd get one , trust me and idk if people in my family would let me use theirs lmao ....im skinny tho

4. Nope. highly unlikely that you'll pass after just a week. Possible certainly.

My fastest clean piss time naturally was 10 days, just regularly drinking water (not overdoing it).

I'd recommend dilution hardcore.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Thanks bro , im gonna go tomorrow to take my test and that'll make it 8 days...i think ill past.