Need Help Setting Up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mpower2003, Aug 18, 2014.

1. So I went out to the hydro store got two 5 foot by 5 foot by 7 foot high tents 2 hoods 2 1000w hps bulbs and 2 dimmable ballista. Also got a 3 foot funk filter and 8 inch wind king fan I have one tent set up with the 8inch ductwork fan funk filter hood w hps light set up 1000w. My seeds are on there way and I'm newcto growing but money isnt a problem just huge spikes in electricity bill will be I'd like to stay around 1500 watts whatever I'm doing. So my question is where do i go from here I'll be starting with seeds from attitude seed bank I have $500 worth of vegamax nutrients and some real good soil forgetcthe name. I want to get as much yield as possible am i better off putting both 1000w hps lights in one tent to flower it doesn't even reach 80 degrees in the tent w the one hps the fan works so good. Or should i get an led light system in there as well and use the 2nd tent to veg with a metal hilide. My goal is to get a couple ps i bought a lot of good hardy high yielding strains so whatever I need and any other info anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated.

2. #2 tallglassesofmilk, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    Well having two tents and two hoods, I would certainly make a veg and flower tent. Grab a metal halide for the veg if you want.. or use the hps. Wait until the seeds get there, germinate, plant, wait, harvest. Lol. Id ditch the soil all together and run coco but I dont know what vegamax is for. Just my two cents. :)

Edit:50/50 coco/perlite