Need Help Selecting A Vaporizer!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GreensPORFAVOR, Mar 31, 2009.

1. So after reading up one vaporizers, they sound like an all around great investment, yet I dont want to spend 500$!!! I have been looking in the 100-200 range, I know there isnt much quality here, but the best I could find is Vapor Bros. Any other ideas or comments? Anyone like their Vapor Bros or used one? Thanks, any help appreciated.

2. Vapor Bros. is definitely a great choice and you will be not let down.

Do you want a whip vape or bag vape? or one that does both? That's something we need to know.

Assuming you only want whip vapes, look into 'Da Buddha Vaporizer' and 'Silver Surfer Vaporizer'. Both of those are made by 7th Floor Vapes, who are known for their quality vapes. I just ordered 'Da Buddha Vaporizer' today for myself. Most people will say the SSV and DBV have the edge over Vapor Bros. for various reasons.

I would suggest to you the DBV or Vapor Bros, like I said most would consider DBV better for various reasons. The SSV is the big brother to the DBV so they are really just about the same, some differences. DBV is hands free and the SSV's heating element is at a bit of a better angle, not much of a difference otherwise and the heating element doesn't make much of a difference.

3. I have used both and decided to purchase the Silver Surfer..Loved it up until a week ago when i had to stop smoking. Great purchase and saved alot of money on bud.

4. id say either vaporbros or da buddah. or you can can get the vp100 off ebay for like 45 bucks.

5. What he said. +rep

I have a VaporBrothers and it is great. Compared to the other vaporizers ive used, this is by far the best box-style vaporizers. I would also recommend 7th Floor products. They are superior in all ways. I prefer the SSV to Da Buddha. Good luck hunting.

6. I did a fair amount of research and actually bought a vaporbros today.
    They were all out at the local head shops so I had to buy it online (vaporwarehouse was sold out except for the coffee color, which I was forced to buy)

I can't say with certainty if it's the best, but considering what I've read, I feel confident in my choice. Can't wait till it gets here. :)