Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help really bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by passthatjoint, Nov 7, 2008.

1. i dont know shit about measurments, can someone tell me how much an ounce is.like would it be an altoids can full or something.like tell me some random thing to measure it with and i cant get a scale.

2. Bud can't be measured by volume because density can vary so much.

3. if your buying an ounce there better be some nugs in it that WONT fit in an altoid can.

if it was all shake or broken down buds, id say a quarter ounce per Altoids can if you stuff it. so four cans.

4. well you really need a scale and then you get a feel for how much something weighs, but to give you an idea an ounce can be anywhere from half a ziplock bag to a full one, depending on the density

5. Most ounces have similar volumes to a full grown male white rat.

6. lmao. anyways. density is a big factor, a scale would be the best way. ask around or your dealer if you could borrow their scale :smoking:

7. Best suggestion is ask your dealer to weigh it out in front of you.

8. you gotta get a scale.
    I live n the A and you can get a scale.

9. You need a scale, really, its pretty much essential if you gotta buy off dealers.
    The best i can estimate an ouce would be maybe 3/4 to a full sandwich baggie, you know what im talking about, the ones which are about 6 inches wide, an O should fill it at least 3/4 the way up, if not close to to the top.

10. like stated above.. get a scale..
    im sure you CAN get one, mabey you just dont want to?