Need help pricing this seahorse bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by maverickman, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Its marked boston 2011 on the bottom IMG_1536.jpg IMG_1537.jpg IMG_1538.jpg IMG_1542.jpg IMG_1539.jpg IMG_1540.jpg

Attached Files:

2. And if anyone one knows who made it that would be awesome!!

3. That is one sick ass bub man!! Don't have an artist name?Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You say it's marked boston 2011 on the bottom? Boston is a glassblower so I'm pretty sure thats who made it, pretty sick piece man.

5. Fuckkkkk that's one sick piece. Couldn't give you a price, but if I were to guesstimate.... 300$ used, possibly more.

that is a beautiful piece dude. Samus sounds right from what I can tell, I swear I've heard of a glassblower Boston, but never seen his/her work. 

You say you need help pricing that out? that double amber purple is struck beautiful and the sculpture work is really nice as well (easy to make pretty shitty looking seahorses, but i'd say that's one of the better ones). personally i think it's an awesome piece, it's probably worth somewhere between $400-$800. tough call though, like i said, i haven't seen any of boston's other pieces (that i can remember that is) and as with art, the value of a piece fluctuates greatly in the context of the artist's other work. could very likely be worth something in the quadruple digits for all i know, sorry i'm not much of a help right now :confused_2:   :laughing:  :hide:  

lol, but if you're looking to potentially sell or something, the piece would most likely have a lot of marketability with the current trends in concentrates. everyone wants a smaller, less-diffused piece for flavor and potency. 

in any event, i'm gonna monitor this thread because i'm interested too  :metal:

7. Thats an amazing piece there >.>