Need help pretty quick!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gcmsboy, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Not sure if this aloud to talk about but I took a effexer xr 75 and got chills and felt like I was having a hard time breathing. Or I was on manual mode. Eairler I took 40 mg of ADHD meds. But the breathing is still hard. It's like I'm having a panc attack and my fingertips are tingling. I haven't ate all day. But It's just a scary feeling that I'm not breathing in all the way or something. It dosent hurt or feel restricted. Any help is greatly appreciated

2. Sounds like your doing your head in bro. You havent taken a lethal dose of anything that will kill ya. Sounds like your having a panic attack. Go chill out drink some water have a smoke have a bat and chill the fuck out bro.

But seriously stay of the pills man that shits bad for your life.

3. Yeah man. I used to take add pills every day to concentrate. I just started this week and took the anti depressant for social reasons one time but it did say a bad side effect of the anti depressant was shortness of breath. But I'm sure what that means exactly

4. Yea next time smoke weed

5. I usually do. Deffinatly straying away from pills

6. Lol but in all honesty who the fuck eats ridaline and anti depressants then sits at home on gc..

7. Lol...

Anyway, reason being, YOU DIDN'T EAT.

There's a reason they tell u not to take it on an empty stomache...especially ADD meds which is gonna make you lose your appetite

8. ya always have food in your stomach when popping pills of any sort.

I've even puked from multivitamin pills just cuz i didnt eat anything prior to it. a glass of water and an apple/banana would be ideal