Need help please just noticed this today on 1 of my plants. (pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by NCDROGRO, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Tonight I noticed on one of my plants what looks like yellowish kind of spotting I would say. I am using FFOF soil and just started nutes the 24th using FF Grow Big started off with a dose of 2 tsp per gallon. I can't really tell yet if this is happening to any other plants but it may on 1 or 2 more of them. Any help would greatly be appreciated, I have attached 3 pics the best I could take. Thanks in advance for the help I think I may flush them tomorrow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One more not this does not appear severe yet whatever it is, and is not on every leaf the very top ones.

2. I'm not sure what that Nutrient brand calls for, but try cutting your Nutrient does down to half and build it up, also are you foiliar spraying with the chemicals? Cause some times little spots can appear on your plants when magnified by the light. You prolly just have an O.D. on your hand, Take it a bit easy with the feeding and let us know if it worsens.

Jumpers

3. Hey Jumpers, thank you yeah I'm going to flush them tomorrow and then start with 1/4 strength and gradually increase it again. No I am not foiliar spraying them I mist them occasionally when watering with distilled water. Will flush tomorrow wait a few days and then see and post some pics. Thanks again! :)

If anyone else has any comments or can offer any help I'd really appreciate it I'm a bit worried, oh and one more side note I forgot to mention is that this plant when seedling the leaves were a bit deformed. Don't know if that has anything to do with whats going on.