need help plants are sick

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by varki, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Hello this is my first post on this forum, i have a few plants that need your help, they are in scots soil with added perlite and a little compost lights are cfls, temps are in the low 80's.
    My older fan leaves are turning yellow veins are still green, tips look burnt, the new growth tips all look burnt i have a few pics lets see if i can upload them i hope any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. how far along are they? can you ph the run off as well as the water you are using?

Thanks

3. #4 Cannabis Genome, Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2008
    Mag def. I'd have to agree with the poster above.
    However do a google search for "cannabis nutrient deficiencys" and you'll find pics of all defs.
    A friend also wrote a book that is now all over barnes and noble and border's bookstores.
    It would be the best 13$ you'll probably ever spend.

This link below should have what you're looking for. Bookmark it.
    http://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/plant_abuse.html

(not trying to spam)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Garden-Saver-Handbook-Healthy/dp/0932551912"]Amazon.com: Marijuana Garden Saver: Handbook for Healthy Plants: J. C. Stitch, Ed Rosenthal: Books[/ame]

4. I have been feeding with technafloras bc grow my tap water has a ph of 6.5 my runoff is 5.9 is that too low? i also watered with some epsom salt hope thats ok

5. why in gods name did u put salt ? ..... wow black thumb

6. morrrrrrrrrrrrrrron.

7. Epsom salt is good for magnesium.
    That marijuana garden saver is a good one by our girl stitch from icmag

8. #9 OldSkool1010, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
    What SmknVTEC said.

I'd say Potassium deficiency. do check out greenman's guide.

9. I didnt add salt as in sodium I added epsom salt as in magnesium its the quickest way i can think of adding mag to a plant that needs it do some reading up on it its good stuff.
    I think you might be right about the Potassium def. I checked out greenmans page and that fits, thank you i will feed them some k and let you know.

10. Thank you for the advice, i it is appreciated i ended up foliar feeding with Epsom salt waited a few days flushed my soil fed with full strength nutes and my girls are doing great.:hello: