need help planning a 1kilo 1 plant scrogg please :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Spanish@rcher, Feb 25, 2018.

1. hi guys i bumped into a couple good scroggers when i first joined here but cant find them again and need to ask for some advice regarding my next grow. im aiming for 1 kilo from a single plant in 120 days or less, wich i was well in for this time but had to move my room out to a mates due to unwanted attention and hes fucked it lol. i usually just LST and mastered that pretty quickly but my mates just not upto it and isnt listening properly so need a full proof way he wont go wrong. it was all going well untill the flip and despite my daily instruction and weekly visits to trim and retrain hes still managed to get the top buds 2ft higher than the bottom buds wich has cost me a heartbreaking amount of yield :(.
    so yeah, basically i need to speak to someone that can pull a kilo from 1 plant in a scrogg. i know theres a few of them kickin about here so if anyone can think who these people are could you tag them in for me please. or if you are one of these people and have a journal i could check out, a tag there would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance troops :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think it can be done but you'll probably need a longer veg for a single plant to make that much bud. It depends on what you're vegging with I guess and what strain. The strain can make a huge difference. I have some that are slow to fill a space.

I tried LST for a while but I switched to supercropping and I never went back. I got no string to hold me down. The best I've done with a single plant is 15oz's but we shall see what my newest one does. It may beat that. A kilo though? No. I don't think I've ever seen a single indoor plant yield that.

3. your a dick like am never gonna get that song out of my head now haha. theres definately a couple guys on here can do it though. just cant remember who they are. i ran auto ultimate my first 2 attempts at the kilo after being inspired by the awesome mr ganjamoto and his just over a kilo effort. got 300g first round and just over 600g the second time. i grow in a 20L NFT btw. switched to photo this time and doubled my leds up to 1080 draw watt and im never goin back. photos are harder better faster stronger! was a square metre (the size of my last auto) by 5 weeks. if my mate hadnt fucked it up i was well in :( wouldve filled the 1.5m tent no worries by 6 weeks if id been able to get round more. i grow dutch passion ultimate by the way. theyre about as big as it gets. its a 1 plant limit where i am so size matters lol.

• Like Like x 1
  4. There is an Ausi in the hydro section that gets about 2 pounds each 1100 watt gavita he has but I'm pretty sure he's running more then one plant under each light.

I'm actually in the middle of doing my first single plant flowering. This is my plant. It's a wonder woman in a DWC bucket. I lollipopped the crap out of it a few days ago after it started getting deficiencies randomly and a smelly res from it being too clogged with roots. I added two new airstones, flipped it, and it's recovering well. A few days in flower now. I need to do some more training in the next few days to get it wider. I'll grab a pic today at lights on. This is a few weeks ago. I'm anticipating a good 20+oz's or so from it. I don't think it's two pound capable but I'd like to surprise myself. It has some massive stem structure I've exposed since I lollipopped.
    IMG_8833.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think you need at least a 4x4 area and probably over 600 watts of quality led or 1000 watts of hps to have enough area/power for that kind of yield.

6. That’s thing is a straight up bush! If that was a few weeks ago I could only imagine what it looks like now lol. Beautiful plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. dont worry ive got that well covered mate
    managed a single 600g+ auto with 540w (tested actual draw) mars blurples in a 1m x1m last time in 108 days from seed. had to cut it into 6 to get it down the attic hatch for trimming lol e6d2760c-2a47-4232-bfd8-0b936fa930ab.jpg
    got 1080w mars blurples this time in a 1.5m x 1.5m. reckon idve hit it pretty easy if i still had it at home tbh. only problem is my mate making excuses for not being able to tie it down properly. was all good till the flip then i couldnt get up for 2 weeks to tie her down due to work and its now went a bit pete tong. top bud is 2ft higher than the lowers so had to drop and angle the lights to try save it wich is evaporating the res and fucking with the feed strength.
    my nft system is awesome and i bring my seedlings on to have a massively over developed root mass so the growth rate is pretty hardcore from the minuit i turn the nft on. on my 3rd grow now and other than N tox at the start of my first attempt ive had absolutely zero issues other than the currently shit canopy equality. a guy on another forum taught me how to feed by some simple colour coding (im colour blind so only see light and dark mostly) and by measuring the ppm of the res so its basically just painting by numbers. easy peasy :) just need advice on how to properly use the scrogg and train the plant accordingly. see people scrogging wrong every day but only the odd one that actually knows how to do it properly so just want to make sure i get it right first time. had a couple fall outs with my mate about this so far so just trying to find a way to do things that allows less margin for error and stops us getting stressed at eachother :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. can anyone tag in a master scrogger please :)
    threads been up a few days now so thought id bump it up. know what im doing just need advice on the actual laying of the scrogg. thanks in advance

9. 2.2 lbs (1 Kg) in 120 or less days??? Don't think anyone has ever done that in 120 or less.

• Like Like x 1
  10. seen it done by mr ganjamoto on an auto ultimate. 1005g he got. couple guys on here ive seen do it with photos after 4-5 weeks veg when i first joined aswell but cant find them again :( my current effort was 1.2 metre square by week 5. just that i got fucked over due to poor training on the stretch so probably only get about 600g now :(