Need Help on Growing!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Maverick2, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Okay, so I have eighty five acres of land. My father I know grew it on the same land, so I know it can be done (or at least the fertility of the land is adequate enough). I can't actually go to him to know the steps, so I came here. I have seeds that are sprouting in a cup with a wet towel in the cup, and they are sprouting. Now...

1st, which sprouts first? The actual plant or the roots?

2nd, what are the preparations of growing it? (I.E: what should I do to the soil besides till it.)

3rd, just in general what are stuff I'm going to need, what are the steps, I'm looking to do this as cheaply as possible.

2. 1st: At germination, the outside protective shell for the seed splits, and a tiny, white sprout pops out. This sprout is the root.

2nd: Make sure that your grow site gets plenty of sun. I cant stress how important this is. After you find a good spot or spots. I would dig 3x3 holes. That's 3 feet deep by 3 feet wide. So your gonna need a shovel. One hole for each plant. I would ammend my soil since you want to use the soil that's already there. Add perlite, this helps with drainage and water retention. Also chicken manure is really cheap. I would mix that into my soil. When you mix the perlite and manure into your soil your gonna need a couple of 5 gallon buckets or trash cans to mix your soil. When you fill you holes with the soil, dont fill it up all the way to the top, leave a concave at the top so your water can pool at the top while it's draining. The buckets will also come in handy for watering your plants. The garbage cans will also be good for mixing your fertilizer solution. Also your gonna need to fertilize your plants so your gonna need fertilizers. I hope this helps. I would be glad to answer any more questions. There is alot to know about growing especially if your goal is high quality marijuana.

3. Just read one of thee stickys at the top of the page, You will learn so much more and have all your questions asked