Need Help: Nute burn or deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by muzzie, Aug 8, 2009.

1. I got the newbie blues. I've been vegging for 6 weeks and my problem is getting worse.
    It's tough to describe. The middle and bottom leaves are yellowing and developing small splotchy brown spots throughout the leaf. The tips are turning black also. There are no signs of this problem on the top leaves. The pictures help explain.
    My PH is at about 7. I thought it was nute burn so I flushed. When that didn't help I have it a half-dose of FF Big. Now it seems to be getting worse. I thought for sure it was potassium deficiency but now I have no clue.
    Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. thats burn

3. Looks like nute burn. If you could fill this out and post it here I'm sure someone could help you.

4. ya jus stop feeding her til thers alot more new foliage its really easy to over do it with the nutes i only have three diiferent feeds i give em chicken manure for vegetative and bud candy every day during flowering and if they ever show phosphorus def. i give some powder i bought at my local garden center thats emphasizes on phosphorous but usually the manure is good enuff i havent grown to many strains tho. and ive never had a sulfur deficiency or anything else and used purified water man good luck with ur grow. also remember u should use alot less than what the commercial feeds recommend