Need Help!!!! Now!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mranderson, May 18, 2003.

1. My seeds have been germinating for a while now, and the root is getting pretty long... I'm thinking I need to plant them really soon, do I do it with the root pointin down or up, also, what kinda light scheduel do I want it to be on for a while. Thanks

Peace!

2. ahhh u dont u want the root to get very long at all bud yeah if they are long they will go through shock when u transplant them into the soil and u shouldnt let them keep getting longer!!!!!!!!! u need to plant them once u see the lil white thing come up so if u are waiting for it to get bigger it is putter all its energy into that instead of trying to find light so your seeds are screwed

3. root pointin' buddy....

4. You want the root to be pointing down. hoko was right, you want to put your seed in the dirt once it cracks and you can see a little white thing sticking out. your light schedule depends on if your planting outside or inside. you dont want to put any light on it until your plant sprouts and is above the ground.