Need help my week old clones are suffering.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Comandj, Apr 17, 2018.

1. First time grower need some help. Here’s the basics.
    Strains,
    X2 purple punch
    X2 blackberry fire
    Happy frog soil with perlite.
    Temp in the 70s goes down in the 60s at night.
    Humidity is in the70s.
    600w viparspectra at 30” to top of the plants.
    In a 3x3x6.

Watered with high ph 7.0 when I transplanted 5 days ago and have been misting with it. Have corrected this last night 4/15 and now have a meter and set to 6.0. Did a flush last night. Checked the runoff and was at 6.5 ph.

Raised the light and corrected the water you see anything else? Fan isn’t directly on them just moving the leaves some.

Any help would be great. Thanks IMG_0663.JPG IMG_0664.JPG IMG_0665.JPG IMG_0666.JPG

Just Joe

2. Ok Joe . first off have u just clipped them ? Do they have roots? If not they need to be in a clear tote with a light above them to promote root growth. Some rooting powder would help.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

3. I purchased them at my local dispensary. They had lots of roots were ready for solos. Thanks

Just Joe

4. 5 days is not enuf time to acclimate to their new enviroment...especially with a transplant on top of it.....keep that light way up till they settle in....for what you describe and the looks of them, they are OK....they will get use to the conditions and grow out if it.....keep your ph good, dont keep the soil soaked ( let it dry a little btwn waterings), maybe bump you light down to 400w till they look better....600w really is strong for fresh, small transplant, into a new enviroment.....They will be fine....dont rush them and they WILL come around pretty quick...YT

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the help

Just Joe