Need help making something to smoke out of!!!!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by X tab, Jan 5, 2012.

1. What are some household things i could make to smoke out of and what are some good things in your house to use as a head peice or slider?

2. A small threaded pipe and nut. Then use the screen from the faucet in the nut. Put greens in the nut. <~~I'm old school and this is how we use to do it back in the day.
    Or an apple.... Or some cooking spoons (usually the stainless steel type) have a hollow handle -- sit the greens on the spoon and hit from the handle..... shoot... I can go on and on. Looking around.... I can tell a few of my Christmas ornaments would work in desperation.... Two butter knives -- use as hot knives............. Any of those suggestions help?

3. A quick can pipe

Youll need
    1. A thumb tac
    2. An aluminum can
    3. Thats all you need to make this pipe

1.You take the can, turn it upside down,
    Poke about 5-10 holes close together in the middle of the bottom of the can, this is the bowl.

2.take the can and bend it putting the spot u drink out of on the top, And the bowl in view.

3. I would hope you know how to hit this pipe haha

Its on the bottom that way your not burning and breathing paint stuff

4. #4 DemonicGman, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    You can use coke can, a water bottle, a lightbulb. Make a gravity bong aka water bong out of a water bottle. Use the search button please. PLEASE.

And use a metal bolt/nut or w/e its called as a bowl.

5. You can use a coke can... but that's seriously bad for your health. Just thinking about it. Not only are you inhaling bud smoke, you're inhaling all the chemicals that come from heating up the varnish on the outside of the can.

The apple is pretty easy. All you need is the apple and a pen. Jam the pen halfway down the center, then jam it into the center from the side and use the top as your bowl.

I've made many home-made paraphernalia. It just takes a little creativity and common sense bro.

6. #6 BakedPotato2, Jan 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Raizor"']You can use a coke can... but that's seriously bad for your health. Just thinking about it. Not only are you inhaling bud smoke, you're inhaling all the chemicals that come from heating up the varnish on the outside of the can.

The apple is pretty easy. All you need is the apple and a pen. Jam the pen halfway down the center, then jam it into the center from the side and use the top as your bowl.

I've made many home-made paraphernalia. It just takes a little creativity and common sense bro.[/quote]

Yeah n thats called heating up plastic n breathing plastic fumes cause smoke is... Hot... Thats seriously bad for your health. See i just bashed ur method too haha

Dont freak out or anything im just sayin

The coke can idea is just an easy n reasonably safe way to smoke if u have no other way n im not sayin the apple idea isnt good

Nothing beats glass pipes though

7. Mmmm. My smoke in home-made paraphernalia never comes in contact with plastic. Nice try.

8. #8 BakedPotato2, Jan 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Raizor"']Mmmm. My smoke in home-made paraphernalia never comes in contact with plastic. Nice try.[/quote]

Nvm dude i just realized my mistake haha sorry

9. #9 blazeddd, Jan 5, 2012
    Best way is to get a vodka bottle and turn it into a waterfall.

1)Take a diamond tip drill bit and make a hole near the bottom, the further down - the longer it will take to milk/water capacity.
    *I simply sat for about 5-7 minutes holding and slightly pushing the drill and making the hole bigger and bigger. Try to use a knife to mark a beginning point.
    2) For the bowl you have two options. The better one would be to get a glass downstem and bowl. Other option is find some kind of cap from a gatorade bottle or something, make a hole in it, and insert a bowl or maybe a socket if you're going real cheap.
    3) Cover/plug the hole you made, fill up the piece with water, light the bowl as you release the plug/your finger and smoke will fill up in the chamber. After the water stops or the bowl ends, remove the bowl/downstem and inhale all that smoke...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHDySWRC_8A[/ame]
    Hope that helps. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. [quote name='"blazeddd"']Best way is to get a vodka bottle and turn it into a waterfall.

1)Take a diamond tip drill bit and make a hole near the bottom, the further down - the longer it will take to milk/water capacity.
    *I simply sat for about 5-7 minutes holding and slightly pushing the drill and making the hole bigger and bigger. Try to use a knife to mark a beginning point.
    2) For the bowl you have two options. The better one would be to get a glass downstem and bowl. Other option is find some kind of cap from a gatorade bottle or something, make a hole in it, and insert a bowl or maybe a socket if you're going real cheap.
    3) Cover/plug the hole you made, fill up the piece with water, light the bowl as you release the plug/your finger and smoke will fill up in the chamber. After the water stops or the bowl ends, remove the bowl/downstem and inhale all that smoke...

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHDySWRC_8A
    Hope that helps. :smoke::smoke::smoke:[/quote]

Very nice

11. Where do i get that type of drill bit? And i just need a head peice like idk what to use for that besides tin foil and its so bad for you and im sick of it so now i just blow my half a day outta joints :)

12. Grav bong.
    Cut off the bottom of a 2 liter or other big container. Take a socket and put it airtight on the cap. Put in bucket of water and ignite and pull up. When full of smoke take off cap push down and smoke will shoot into your lungs which will most likely get you too high.

Apple.
    Take a pen or something and stab to the core from the side and then the top. Take a quarter and then spin around on the top to make yourself a perfect bowl. Dry it off then pack. You can also poke a carb if you want.

Aluminum Can.
    No.

13. #13 blazeddd, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    Ace hardware, osh supplies, any hardware store really.

Head piece, you mean bowl/slide/downstem?
    For the downstem, it's not necessary - it just adds water filtration, so you can skip the downstem if you're low on funds.
    For the bowl, take the original vodka cap- which should just be some soft stuff you can easily bend, poke through, etc. Make a hole in the center and insert a preferabbly glass bowl like this
    [​IMG]
    or even something as simple as
    [​IMG]

or if you're really low on funds find a socket like this.
    [​IMG]

I would definitely avoid any type of plastic for a home made piece though.
    Reason 1 of course, safety. Smoke is hot and plastic will melt eventually. Two, it looks jank as fuck. Three, it won't last as long.
    If you're going to make a home made piece man, take some time and do it the right way.

EDIT: A new guide was posted on making a gravity bong- almost same concept, he used a 2 liter plastic soda bottle, but you can use that vodka bottle and just break the bottom to avoid drilling. Link here.

14. If u have bamboo layin around you can make bamboo chillums

You just cut it to where theres two joints (both sides are closed off and its hollow inside) and you cut a small hole it one side And a bigger hole in the other (the smaller hole is where the bowl is) and then you can fireproof it if needed (use the green bamboo peices) ill post pics later if none of that made sense

15. for the quickest healthiest way just use an apple

16. Gravity bong! Same concept as the vodka bottle waterfall but no need for a drill bit. Use the search

17. Word thanks. No im not low on funds ik how to make all of these things its just the part that you put the bud in (slider) that idk what i can use as.

18. If you're not low on funds go buy a $10 slide from a smoke shop.
    If you are low on funds, go buy a $10 slide from a smoke shop.
    If you live on the streets, find a metal socket to use.