need help makeing a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sweetdeisel, Apr 28, 2011.

1. I have a circle glass vase about the size of a baseball that I have already tried earlier today to vape in over a candle by just putting my hand over the hole and smoke built up in there but then wen I take my hand off to breathe it in but if I don't put my mouth completly around it most of the air escapes thru the sides were my mouth isn't covering but if I completly cover the opening with my mouth then there's no way to breathe in....so would I have to like make a lid for it with like a straw for breatheing and a hole for a carb?

2. Cover it with your hand, stick a straw in between your fingers...success! Leave a little crack off to the side to allow for some airflow.

3. Thanks bro...I'll try that tmr after my rents go to work...god does it suck to still live with my parents still I need an appartment or sumthing

4. I feel you. But, with the economy the way it is, me still being in school, not having enough time for a full time job because of school, gas prices being nuts, and this ~$100 a week habit of mine, saving for my own place is no easy task!

5. 100 a week?
    Lucky muthafucka!
    I'm like 50-60 a week haha