Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by letsgetcokes, May 6, 2007.

1. So despite the fact that ive been smoking for about 5 years now, yesterday was the first time ive ever actually smoked hash. I could definately tell the difference between a bowl and a hash sprinkled bowl. My eyes were tingling and shit.

My question is.....

see my dealer says that its 25 buck for a gram of hash so i was thinking of getting a gram of that and a dime of bud.

so is it worth 35 bucks for a dime of hash and a dime of bud? i just dont know if id pay 25 bucks for a gram of anything is all.

2. I pay $25 a gram all the time, thats a pretty good price for hash, plus a gram of hash will last longer than a gram of pot.

3. well as i said ive never really dabbled into hash too much so ill give it a whirly-doo and see what all the hype is about.