Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help im dying

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ColeT23, Apr 10, 2012.

1. im in the florida keys for a couple of weeks and have asked everywhere for bud but noone wants to share anyone live in this area and have tips of places to try asking? would love any help or advice.

2. beach.

Look for people with bic lighters.

Weed related clothing.

idk lmao

3. i dont think youll actually die if you dont smoke. just treat it like a tbreak

4. Go to your local police department and ask if you can have a look around the evidence locker :ey:

5. pathetic title is pathetic

6. yes but lack of smoking could cause irrational behavior to get ahold of smoke, thus leading him down a dark path of destruction. :smoke:

you need to buy a plane ticket to cali asap man, if you're serious about needing to smoke. you will be smoking dank 15min off the plane, it's that easy to get your rec

7. I see no death...Imagine my disappointment.:cool:

8. I quit like five months ago. And at first it was shitty. Then I started to enjoy NOT feeling lazy every day. Think of it this way: If you don't smoke for a while you'll be high as fuck when you finally do. And it'll be awesome.

9. [quote name='"CaliOGKush"']

yes but lack of smoking could cause irrational behavior to get ahold of smoke, thus leading him down a dark path of destruction. :smoke:

you need to buy a plane ticket to cali asap man, if you're serious about needing to smoke. you will be smoking dank 15min off the plane, it's that easy to get your rec[/quote]

I would do this, but you need to be a resident of cali. Am I right? ;)

10. [quote name='"Slushy"']

I would do this, but you need to be a resident of cali. Am I right? ;)[/quote]

No. You're not. I was out there for 4 days and got my rec and used it using my Maryland ID

11. [quote name='"futureghost"']

No. You're not. I was out there for 4 days and got my rec and used it using my Maryland ID[/quote]

Wtf is a 'rec'??

12. a medical recommendation to smoke weed, your weed card lol

13. And people wonder why places out here are being closed.

14. [quote name='"futureghost"']

No. You're not. I was out there for 4 days and got my rec and used it using my Maryland ID[/quote]

I googled that shit and it appeared to me that you had to have a California ID. I guess I stand corrected, time to take a road trip to cali!

15. Look for urban folks.

16. police idea didnt work and T - breaks take way to long for me upwards of 1 month to feel jack shit

17. Official police report pic or no proof.

18. ask anyone that smokes, or looks like a stoner. Also, looking like a cop doesnt help lol
    I used to live in florida, its an extremely shitty place and finding good weed can be tough.

19. I would ask around on the beaches.