Need help identifying problem!

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Justanotherperson123, Jan 13, 2019.

1. I’ve had this issue for 3 runs in a roll and the last run I had to reset after a month into veg. I’ve researched the web and the forums but can’t seem to find an answer for this. Everything will go smooth until about 3rd week into veg and boom I start seeing the leaf do this. I also forgot to say that I’m running out of a deep water culture set up. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Wat kinda lights, how close, temps(I’m guessing on the higher end?)

3. I’m running phantoms de 1000w each plants are about a foot apart and room temp is 81

4. I’m running phantoms de 1000w each plants are about a foot apart and room temp is at 81 while water temp is at 68 degrees

5. How many 1000w hid lights do u have and how big is the space. I wanna say ur blasting them with to much light and causing the issue. To much light can cause deficiencies also. But just light burn

6. With temps. I believe 68 is the top temp u want for the water where roots are

7. I have 6 of those light in a 2 car garage. I’m also not running it at 1000w, I’m only running it at 600w. I also read and watch that water temperature for a system that has the root in water at all time, correct me if I’m wrong should be between 65-68. Also THANK YOU sooo much!

8. Yes. Anywhere between 62-68. Below 60 and above 70 isn’t good for the roots

9. It’s weird that it happens at the same time each grow! What strength nutes r u feeding them? Have u tried changing anything in ur last 3 grows or r u doing it the same?

10. How is ur exhaust/ventilation? Do u have good air movement thru ur garage/around plants? What’s humidity like in there? How far r plants from lights?

11. I think it’s gonna be ur lights are not at a good distance or ur heat/humidity is off. Just a guess tho. But three grows in a row u def need to change something up!

12. 400w- 12″-19″ away from plants
    600w- 14″-25″ away from plants
    1000w- 16-31″ away from plants

14. I think ur lights are to high for them being months into veg. I believe ur plants are not getting enough from the lights and it shows now after they are bigger and wanting more, just a guess tho.

15. Looks like a deficiency, red stems and clawed leaves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

16. Lights to high can cause deficiencies. I also think spraying the plants daily without a reason besides just to do it is bad.

17. Thank you so much for your insight I will continue to try everything you can suggested and see if it works. I greatly appreciate your time bud.

18. Thanks you for your input also.

19. Don’t try more then one thing at a time lol. U won’t jnow what worked if u try more then one thing at a time. Start with the most basic(moving lights to optimal heights) wait a few days(imo u will see the green come back) then go from there

20. First of all that's too hot lights need to be adjusted