NEED HELP.. Hey Guys I’m Back With Another Grow As I Have Failed To Have A Successful Grow Yet

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HappyGro420, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Hey Guys I’m Back With Another Grow As I Have Failed To Have A Successful Grow Yet... So I Planted These 2 Plants on Jan 18 & we’re now on day 35 for the 2 that has deficiencies which I don’t know what they Are symptoms so far are brown at the tips I also Put down 4 more seeds on the 12th of February & they are now breaking soil here’s pics & also I have my ph meter coming in tomorrow so I’m wondering how much of these 2 fertilizers should I use I have Alaskan fish fertilizer 5-1-1 & some liquid seaweed at the moment, growing under 600w Bloomspect LED, Vick’s humidifier & room temps are between 68F (Night) 82-88F In Daytime

Attached Files:

2. Also the soil I’m using is fox farm ocean forest soil & im also getting 40% humidity daytime & up to 60-75% humidity nighttime also have this Happyfrog jumpstart fertilizer I was given just never used...

Attached Files:

3. How many times have your failed?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also have fed no nutes

5. Twice so far man. This my 3rd

6. I thought it would be easy at first so I planted a lot of seeds trying perpetual grows now & I’m using a 2x4 grow tent & now I’m debating on if my plant is ready for transplant as it’s on day 35 & I’m maybe gonna toss the other one as it’s on day 35 as well

7. Also Guys I Have Flushed At First Sight Of Leaf tips browning

8. Your plants look fine. Transplant them, as they are likely root bound in those solo cups. You can plant up into 5 gallon minimum size pots and it will not be necessary to feed using FFOF for about 3 weeks. I would strongly suggest you invest in Fox Farms nutrient TRIO. You will have better success that what your are currently using. Add about 20% perlite to the FFOF soil to help prevent over watering and allow more air around your root mass. Follow these simple suggestions and you will have a successful first grow.

9. Have you changed anything? Or are you doing the same thing and expecting different results?

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. I grew one time figured I'd use perlite yea I screwed up always rinse the dust off perlite before using. Did you? I didnt and my plants had all kinds of problems.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I’ve changed a lot if you wanna go on my account & look at my past threads!

12. I did not, how do I rinse it off?