need help guys! one of the leaves is withering

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by maxolahird, Aug 5, 2012.

1. cfl u need actual 100 watts per plant 2b safe and productive 6500k for veg, 2700 k 4 flower. dont pussy foot around, get a shitload

2. I only found 65w or 85w cfls in my town... there is a 240w cfl but it's a really big lamp.

3. i use 5- 26w cfls per plant and have them on top and sides. for cfls, u got to keep them very close 3" or less and surround the plant. otherwise ur gonna need to go with a stronger more penitrating hps for instance. much more heat to deal with tho

4. If I take a 240w cfl and use only that one, will it be enough for 2 plants?

5. ur better off with 23w or 26w and surround the girls. i have 30 bulbs plugged into one outlet and have zero problems (well below circuit capacity)

6. 16 days old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. looking good at this time my man, itll be fine

8. #28 maxolahird, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    glad to hear thanks for the help! by the picture can you tell how many sides the leave will have?

also do you recommend me using a 60w or 100w incandescent or a 25w (equivalent to 100w) cfl?

and can I cut down that burnt leave same size as the other I cut?

And what about cutting the other ones too?

And last question, can it become hermie at this stage even for light stress like random time on and off... or changing incandescent to fluor...

9. #29 maxolahird, Aug 13, 2012
    deleted

10. #30 maxolahird, Aug 13, 2012
    deleted

11. please I really need help! Can I start fertilizing right now? It's not developing even a little bit damn!

12. dont use incandescents at all, dont cut any leafs at this point and if u used a good basic potting soil, shouldnt need nutes for a while

13. I wouldn't call the soil good... I will buy some ferts right now even if that's not correct... can't wait anymore for nothing :(

14. bought and applied a 15-05-05 fert

15. I suppose I applied too much of it... around 3.7 ml / 500 ml

16. now u need to wait and see the results of ur actions. this takes time and u must be patient as hard as it is. may take several days

17. so far so good... but does it really take days for the fertilizer to make action?

I though it made effect already so I sprayed some more on the leaves... I'm done fertilizing now lol... but the plant still good.

I applied some fert directly to the leaf without mixing with water and it basically appeared some white shit all over the leaf so I cut it of... my bad I suppose lol

btw just found my skunk #1 seed I've lost...

and just germinated a brick weed seed... lets see what I will get with it.