Need help Growing Kush in my Dorm room

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sativa carrot, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Hey guys, I want to start growing my own weed in my room now. Not anything big. Just about two plants. I need help. Don't know how to start. I've seen people using only water and I think that's cleaner for my room, how do I do it?

2. Gonna be hard to keep it hidden in a dorm room unless you have a micro grow. Otherwise a small tent might be your best bet. And no matter what medium your using to grow in you'll need nutrients of some sort.

Been medicating for 20 years

3. Well, I don't intend to keep it hidden. 20 years. Wow. Take me through the steps please.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Id invest in a tent and carbon filter, you dont wanna smell the whole dorm up.

5. Sounds like a terrible idea to me. I highly doubt your school is cool with that and would guess you will get kicked out of the dorms and possibly some other disciplinary action when you get caught. Unless you're paying for college yourself then I would say that's a pretty shitty selfish thing to do to your parents.

Just wait until you have your own place.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Growher said what i was thinking but was too tired to type lastnight. Your taking a huge risk with this and I think you stand to lose more than you realize. Being on private property you dont own, whether its on campus or off campus could easily result in jail time.

Most universities and colleges these days have an actual in house police department. Those campus that have just security guards, well those guys all want to be cops and want to make a name for themselves, the real campus police never get to do anything fun and would happily charge you just to have something new to do.

• Like Like x 1
  7. When i was a student I worked in dispatch for the campus police, from first hand experience I can tell you not a good idea.

8. I do have my own place. Where I'm from, we call apartments dorms.

9. As long as you're not at ECU, you should be alright (maybe) - don't ask me how I know lol.

10. Well in that case I'd suggest reading through some grow journals or check out growweedeasy. If you don't have to hide it it should be pretty straight forward.